How Will Hair Transplant Market Dominate In the Coming Years? Key Players: Bosley – Hair Restoration & Transplant, Venus Concept, Follica, Bernstein Medical, Dr. Batra’s, Other key market players
The global hair transplant market size is likely to gain impetus from the ever-increasing number of surgeries performed in males for treating androgenic alopecia. The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) mentioned that hair restoration procedures surged by approximately 60% worldwide since 2014 because of the rising cases of alopecia. Fortune Business Insights™ published this information in a recent report, titled, “Hair Transplant Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Surgical and Non-surgical), By Gender (Male and Female) By End User (Hospitals & Clinics and Hair Transplant Centers), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The report further mentions that the hair transplant market size was USD 5.94 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 43.13 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 28.1% during the forecast period.
The report covers:
- Global Hair Transplant Market trends, with detailed analysis of consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investment identifying market opportunities and challenges in the forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with an overview of strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Leading Players operating in the Hair Transplant Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisitions to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Bosley – Hair Restoration & Transplant
- Venus Concept
- Bernstein Medical
- Dr .Batra’s
- Other key market players
Rising Number of Hair Transplant Facilities to Favor Growth in The Asia Pacific
Based on region, the market is segregated into Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and North America. Out of these, Asia Pacific stood in the leading position in 2018 by generating the maximum hair transplant market revenue. The increasing number of surgeries occurring in this region is a major reason for growth. Additionally, rising investment by key companies in the development of advanced techniques, as well as the presence of a large number of hair transplant facilities are anticipated to favor growth in this region. The Middle East and Africa, on the other hand, would remain in the second position on account of the availability of cost-effective procedures in this region. Lastly, Europe and North America would exhibit lower growth owing to the decreasing incidence of hair loss amongst the masses.
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Hair Transplant Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates